JAMES VALENTINE D.C.
Dr. James Valentine has been a licensed practitioner for over 30 years. He received a degree in exercise physiology from Queens College. Dr. James Valentine received his doctorate degree in Chiropractic in 1986 and continued his post-graduate studies from 1989 to 1991 at New York Chiropractic College in Old Brookville. He is licensed to work in FL, CA, NY, and PA.
Dr. James Valentine is certified in Functional Medicine and car accident/personal injury trauma. He was an instructor at New York Chiropractic College and Queen’s College where he was mentored by many of the best practitioners in Chiropractic, Medicine, and Exercise Physiology.
With this experience patients are given the best opportunity for success treating a myriad of conditions: low back and neck pain, headaches, sport’s injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, nutritional concerns, and motor vehicle accidents.
Having dedicated his life to the achievement of pinnacle health, Dr. James Valentine has taught a broad range of college-level subjects, including Kinesiology, Biomechanics, Exercise and Conditioning, Nutrition and Weight Control, Spinal and Extremity Biomechanics, and a Neuroanatomy Laboratory course.
Dr. James Valentine received his Advanced Certificate of Competency on Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries and Traumatology from the Spine Research Institute of San Diego in 2012.
As a father of three and three bonus children, nothing is more important to Dr. James Valentine as the health and well-being of children, parents, and grandparents. Good health is the foundation of happy families.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & EMPLOYMENT
- Florida State Licensure for Chiropractic
- New York State Licensure of Chiropractic
- California State Licensure of Chiropractic
- Pennsylvania State Licensure of Chiropractic
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Florida Chiropractic Society
- Chiropractic Physician, Private Practice Sunrise, FL 1/92-present
- Chiropractic Physician, Private Practice Plainview, NY 2/87-10/91
- Faculty, Queens College, 9/89-8/90 Adjunct Instructor. Teaching Responsibilities: Kinesiology, Biomechanics, Exercise Conditioning, Exercise, Nutrition, and Weight Control
- Faculty, New York Chiropractic College, 9/89-4/91 Teaching Responsibilities: Spinal and Extremity Biomechanics, Neuroanatomy Laboratory
- Adult Education Instructor, Huntington High School. Taught: Exercise, Nutrition and Weight Control.
- Licensed Chiropractor, 1987, American Health and Fitness, Lawrence, NY
- Exercise Trainer, Sportset 1980-1986 Syosset, NY
At Valentine Chiropractic, our mission is to ensure the well-being of our patients, young and old, and to make sure they get the most out of life through our treatment and therapy options, and the healthy habits that come along with them.
– Dr. James P. Valentine
HAITI MISSION TRIP
Chiropractor James Valentine made a mission trip to Haiti with his wife’s charity Myles of Hope. Baptist Medical was also a part of the medical mission.
At their last mission, they saw about 800 patients in the 2 days that they were there.